This is a question I am asked frequently, and I tell people “absolutely”. I participate in paid surveys, as do many people I know. I have gotten cheques in the mail, payment by PayPal, and free products for my opinions. I get paid for surveys daily.
I have heard many people say that they take a survey, but they never receive anything in return. The problem is most likely the company you took the survey through.
Another problem could be right in front of you, that the survey opportunity was too good to be true. For example, were you offered a free laptop, purse, or another high-quality item? Surveys involving big-ticket items should be avoided.
Tips to help you get paid for surveys:
- Only work with companies that you have researched.
- Make sure you complete the entire survey, and reach the final confirmation page.
- Take a screen shot of the confirmation page.
- Avoid surveys and surveys companies that promise you thousands of dollars or expensive merchandise.
- Remember that if a survey offer sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
Many people make a great living by completing surveys. I recommend this type of homework to university students, stay-at-home moms, grandparents, those with disabilities, or anyone looking to boost their income. I even include a database of great survey companies in my paid survey secret reviews package.
So there you go you have got an honest answer to “Do People Actually Get Paid For Surveys?”
Check out my special paid survey reviews